Friday, March 28, 2014

Skirtin' Around with J. Crew

I am so done with this weather. It literally was snowing on Tuesday after being 70 and sunny last Friday. It's confusing and annoying and for goodness sake it's almost April! Until the weather finally stabilizes and is warm, I will resort to online-stalking spring and summer clothes. 

I have recently been loving the J. Crew Factory skirts. I have a navy eyelet one, and it's such a nice alternative to my usual Lilly dress. If anyone has been watching my Pinterest lately, y'all know that half of what I pin are outfits with the skirts shown below!


You can't go wrong with these skirts. Pair them with a tank and cardigan, chambray shirt, or gingham button down!

Hope y'all have an awesome day!

xx, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. I love the eyelet skirt!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top left one in navy is headed my way as I type this. :) Can't wait for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these! Definitely a must have! Great post!

    -Adrienne
    preplifeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The linen cotton minis are my go-to summer skirts. They work for literally everything and come in so many great colors and prints.

    thegradventurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute! Loving the navy skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Your blog is perfect! Have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the navy skirt. Super cute and great for work or social events! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. J Crew has so many perfect options. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete