Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Break Recap

Hi y'all! I'm finally back from Spring Break, so sorry about the lack of posts for the past week! It was such a good time in Florida and I really wish that I was back on the beach instead of in the library. Here are some pictures of my spring break with my friends!

Follow me on Instagram! 
Here is the beach in Naples on which we spent the past week!


My beautiful roomie and me on our last day!


Downtown Naples is literally adorable. I had never been before so I was so excited to get to visit!


My best friend (and future roomie!) and I!


Creepy stalker shot of my friends when we're walking to dinner...one of the malls in Naples was literally the nicest outdoor mall that I have ever seen! 


My best friends in the entire world!


Beach >>>>>> everything else


More roomie pics...


Here is the mall! Lululemon next to J. Crew next to Tory Burch...so happy.


I loved being with my best friends for the week and I'm so glad that we got to relax on the beach for a little while. The second half of second semester is insane (philanthropy events, Carolina Cup, formals, exams, oh my Lord) so this was just the break that we needed!

How were y'alls spring breaks? Where did you go? Let me know!

Have an awesome day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your Spring Break pictures. My Spring Break is this week, and unfortunately I'm stuck in PA not going anywhere.

    Totally agree the second half of second semester is insane! we have formals, greek week, philanthropy events, initiation, etc.!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I live in naples! Wish I could have seen you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I was just in naples and was at that mall on friday. It is heaven there!

    ReplyDelete