Monday, March 17, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Items from Lilly for Lifeguard Press

The Lilly for Lifeguard Press collection is my go-to for beach accessories, school supplies, and colorful technology. They really have all bases covered! Lifeguard Press recently released their new prints for 2014, so here are my top 5 favorite items from the new line.



(1) My iPhone is always losing battery way too quickly (mostly because I use it way too much), but with a backup mobile charger, keeping my phone up-and-running is so much easier. 

(2) I would definitely use this wireless Bluetooth speaker for pregames with my friends!

(3) I have about 4 acrylic tumblers already, but I love the new prints.....

(4) You can never have too many croakies! These were so useful during spring break.

(5) I love these insulted tumblers! I have an overflow of drinkwear already in my dorm room but like...these are fantastic...

What are y'alls favorite items from the Lilly for Lifeguard Press new spring line? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I plan on getting that sunglasses strap next time I go to the store even though I really don't need another one haha!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete