Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey everyone! I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend. On Saturday I had the joy of being part of the Morale committee for one of Wake Forest's biggest philanthropy events, Wake N Shake! The theme was "superheroes" and literally it couldn't have been more perfect!

Basically, the Morale committee keeps energy up for the entire 12-hour event. We had choreographed dances that we taught every hour or so, and we also tried to pump everyone up who attended the dance marathon.

My lovely BFF/future roomie and I were on the team together! Yes, we know our outfits are ridiculous...

Dancing on the stage at the end of the 12 hours! 

There were six different teams for Wake N Shake, and different sororities/fraternities/clubs were put on each team. Tri Delt was part of the "Batman" team. 

WE GOT A PICTURE WITH COACH CLAWSON. Our new football coach spoke at the beginning of the event, and jAk and I are literally obsessed with of course we had to take a picture with him! 

Wake N Shake 2014 raised $141,586.41!!!! I am so so proud of the work that everyone put into the day and SO happy about the amount of money we raised this year! 

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a successful dance marathon! I am involved with the one at my school too and it is definitely a really fun event. I can't wait to share this post with our exec board and hopefully incorporate some of the ideas!