Time for March's Wishlist Wednesday!
richelle strapless dress | kristen leather wedge | classic popover | miller sandal | chandelier earrings | showtime sports bra | nori metallic wedge sandal | nike free runs
(1) Easter is super late this year, which usually means that wearing white and seersucker will be pushed back...but if it's nice outside come April I might break that rule! Love this seersucker tie-back dress from Miss Lilly!
(2) These wedges look great with my formal dress!
(3) I'm channeling my inner soccer mom with this J. Crew popover but I looove the color.
(4) The Tory Burch Miller Sandal is great alternative to Jack Rogers.
(5) Maybe I'll break away from my usual hoops or pearls and wear these fun Kate Spade chandelier earrings.
(6) Obsessed with Victoria's Secret sports bras! I've been working out really hard lately and I'm always looking for new exercise gear.
(7) Another cute pair of wedges...
(8) I customize Nike Free Run's in my spare time...I just really like neon workout gear...
I'm super excited for bright colors (especially coral) this month! It literally was 70 degrees on Sunday and then snowing on Monday so who really knows what the weather will be like...hopefully warm and sunny!
What's on y'alls wish list for this month? Let me know!
Have a great day!