Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: March

Time for March's Wishlist Wednesday! 


(1) Easter is super late this year, which usually means that wearing white and seersucker will be pushed back...but if it's nice outside come April I might break that rule! Love this seersucker tie-back dress from Miss Lilly!

(2) These wedges look great with my formal dress!

(3) I'm channeling my inner soccer mom with this J. Crew popover but I looove the color. 

(4) The Tory Burch Miller Sandal is great alternative to Jack Rogers. 

(5) Maybe I'll break away from my usual hoops or pearls and wear these fun Kate Spade chandelier earrings.

(6) Obsessed with Victoria's Secret sports bras! I've been working out really hard lately and I'm always looking for new exercise gear.

(7) Another cute pair of wedges...

(8) I customize Nike Free Run's in my spare time...I just really like neon workout gear...

I'm super excited for bright colors (especially coral) this month! It literally was 70 degrees on Sunday and then snowing on Monday so who really knows what the weather will be like...hopefully warm and sunny! 

What's on y'alls wish list for this month? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I love the earrings and the dress! Cute sundresses are my weakness... I have way too many, but I still want more!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love customising Free Runs - there are just so many colour combinations - I end up wanting the all!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete