Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Last Week Recap

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted that often lately. I've been quite busy and haven't really gotten around to writing/scheduling posts. Here are some pictures from last week and weekend!


I had Informal on Wednesday, and the theme was "Down by the Bayou"...so lots of Mardi Gras beads were involved!




Thursday was a huge event for Sigma Chi's Derby Days! We had a dance competition with the other sororities and it was so much fun!


On Friday, my brother came down to NC to visit for the weekend! 


Saturday, Tri Delta had our annual softball fundraiser for St. Jude!


And lastly, Saturday night was Formal! My brother was my date which made the whole asking-process a ton easier!



Phew! Too busy!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress! So sweet that your brother was your date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeee your dress! & your brother is too cute!

    ReplyDelete