Saturday, April 5, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Sandals

It's finally getting warm enough outside to wear springtime and summertime clothes! I am quite sick and tired of riding boots, as much as I hate to say it, but now I get to break out my favorite sandals. Here are my top 5 favorites.


(1) McKims are the most comfortable sandals ever

(2) Tory Burch makes great logo-sandals in so many different colors.

(3) These Vineyard Vines flip flops are perfect for going to the beach!

(4) Jack Rogers are the classic summer sandal, perfectly paired with Lilly! Also try the monogrammed version!

(5) These Kate Spade wedge sandals are pretty much the only heels that I can walk in. They are super comfy and can be worn casually or with a nice dress! I plan on wearing them to formal!

What are y'alls favorite sandals? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xx, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Rainbow flip flops - so comfortable! I live in mine all summer.

    ReplyDelete